Virtual conference to explore the development of Web 3.0 and the creator economy, including DeFi and NFT, payments and remittances, capital markets and the regulatory landscape
NEW YORK, November 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (“Oppenheimer”) – a leading investment bank, wealth manager and subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY) – today announced that its fifth annual Blockchain and Asset Summit digital: Web 3.0 and the economy of creators, will be held tomorrow, November 17. The virtual event will feature a group of high profile companies leading the continued development of the blockchain ecosystem, including Blockchain.com, Coinbase, Fidelity Digital Assets and Silvergate Capital Corporation. You can register here.
Timothy Horansenior analyst for cloud and communications, and Owen Lau, senior analyst for exchanges, information analytics and asset managers at Oppenheimer, said: “The potential to access the Internet in new ways based on blockchain technology is rapidly taking shape, along with significant opportunities. for the expansion of decentralized finance in the era of Web 3.0. This will influence everything from distributed wireless infrastructure to the evolution of private market funds. As an increasingly diverse array of investors seek to learn more about the adoption of digital assets, this virtual conference demonstrates how Oppenheimer is committed to bringing together innovators and thought leaders from around the world.”
The summit will feature presentations, panels and one-on-one meetings covering important trends in the blockchain and digital asset ecosystem, including applications of DeFi and NFT, payments and remittances, market infrastructure of capital, the regulatory landscape and more. Companies present will include:
- Apollo, a listed international provider of alternative assets with over 30 years of experience serving institutional and individual investors across the risk spectrum.
- Blockchain.comamong the world’s most popular means of purchase bitcoins, Ethereum and more with confidence. Its platform allows users to securely store, trade, exchange and buy major cryptocurrencies.
- Coinbase, a publicly traded platform for accessing the wider cryptoeconomy. Around 103 million verified users, 14,500 institutions, and 245,000 ecosystem partners in over 100 countries trust Coinbase to invest, spend, save, earn, and use crypto.
- Loyalty digital assetsa subsidiary of Fidelity Investments that operates as a separate business, dedicated to creating products and services that help institutions embrace digital assets and innovate in the increasingly digital world of finance.
- Trick Technologiesa lender focused on using the proven power of Provenance Blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments, transforming the trillion financial services industry dollars.
- Silvergate Capital Corporation, a pioneering provider of financial infrastructure solutions and services for the digital currency industry. The company offers a real-time payment platform to an ever-growing list of digital currency companies and investors around the world.
Erica L. Moffett, Managing Director and Associate Director of Research at Oppenheimer, said, “We are delighted to welcome the pioneering group of companies, investors and speakers who are attending our fifth annual Blockchain and Digital Assets Summit. . Their insights come at a critical time for the future of Web 3.0 and the creator economy, as new use cases for these technologies emerge, established platforms continue to mature, and financial markets turn into a response. Throughout the event, Oppenheimer will facilitate and contribute to lively conversations using our own unique perspectives in this region.”
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (Oppenheimer), a principal subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (NYSE OPY), and its affiliates provide a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high net worth individuals. individuals, families, business leaders, local authorities, companies and institutions.
Joseph Kuo / Michael Dugan
Haven Tour Group LLC
424 317 4851 or 424 317 4852
[email protected] Where [email protected]
SOURCEOppenheimer & Co. Inc.